Project Manager III (NonIT)
Location: Washington, DC
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
• Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
• Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
• PMI or PMP certification preferred.
• 5-7 years experience required.