Data Analyst III
Location: Herndon, VA
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst III to join an innovative team and make an impact on the mortgage industry. The Data Analyst III will analyze complex multifamily mortgage data, identify trends, and infer conclusions.
• Work with senior management, technical and client teams in order to determine data requirements, business data implementation approaches, best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies
• Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions
• Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes
• Modify existing databases and database management systems and/or direct programmers and analysts to make changes
• Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications
• Create Source to Target mapping document.
• Desire to be working with data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions.
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts
- Knowledge of ETL processes
- Understand how to read and use XML, JSON
- Understand AWS (S3, RDS, Lambda) concepts
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
5-7 years of experience required
Experience in data analysis of complex data relationships required
Experience in testing of data applications required
Experience in Python desired