Communication Specialist III
Location: Washington, DC
• Manage production and dissemination of the delivery of information and corporate communications to employees and external stakeholders using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
· Utilize a wide variety of channels to deliver content (blogs, executive perspectives, video blogs, news articles, talking points etc.) to communicate business goals.
• Establish relationships within CMO organization and throughout company to help provide clients with most effective solutions to business needs.
• Maintain a proactive and effective communications strategy and process.
• Build trust and credibility as a strategic marketing and communications partner, providing executives with sound advice and effective communications planning.
• Draft and edit written communications for internal and external stakeholders.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• Project management skills
Ability to work and collaborate within a strong team
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications preferred.
• 5-7 years related experience required.