Dev Ops Engineer V (Kubernetes/OpenShift Engineer)
Location: Reston, VA
• 5+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Strong experience creating CI/CD pipelines in the context of public (AWS) and private clouds to support deployment of containerized (Docker) apps on OpenShift (Kubernetes) platform
• Strong experience with standard CI/CD technologies and image registries such as Nexus and Artifactory
• Expert level scripting skills with Ansible, Terraform etc.
• Strong automation skills using systems configuration management tools such as Puppet, Docker, etc.
• Experience in implementing resilient, scalable applications with innovative concepts like autoscaling, blue-green deployment, feature toggling, 12 factor application architecture, etc.
• Ability automate solutions for AWS cloud
• Proven ability to create pipeline as code in Jenkins and create a library of functions for CI/CD and integration with OpenShift platform
• Good experience with VMware technologies (ESXi etc.)