Sr. RPA Developer
Location: Reston, VA
- The client is seeking a Specialized Developer III to design, develop, and implement automation solutions using the Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool.
- Work with process owners to understand manual process steps, their business purpose and associated business rules.
- Design and develop "bots" to automate manual business processes using the Blue Prism RPA tool.
- Work with quality assurance engineers to design and develop ways to automatically test the quality of RPA "bots"
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science/engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience required. Masters degree in a related field is a plus.
- 4-6 years overall IT development experience required.
- 2-4 years experience and high-level competency with the Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool required. Blue Prism Developer or Professional Developer certification preferred.
- Experience working directly with manual process owners in the development of process automation solutions required.
- Experience designing, developing and implementing RPA "bots" which automate real-world, non-trivial business processes and that are currently in use by process owners required.
- Competency in process analysis and improvement.
- Competency in Python, Java, C# or .NET
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) required.
- Ability to communicate benefits, issues and risks succinctly to senior leaders.
- Knowledge of access management and provisioning processes is a strong plus.