IT Engineer III (AWS Developer/DevOps Engineer)
Location: Reston, VA
• Highly technical AWS Developer possessing 3+ years of IT platform implementation experience
• Experienced in designing and developing integrated solution using the AWS services.
• Someone with good expertise in CI/CD frameworks like UrbanCode, Jenkins, Maven, AWS Code Commit, AWS CodeDeploy
• Experience working on DevOps and Release Management
• Experienced in JIRA Administration, analysis and Agile methodologies, Collaboration tools, Continuous integration.
• Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN)
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations.
• Experienced in managing small-mid IT projects, develop and maintain status reports and create PowerPoint presentation
• Facilitate meetings to discuss project status and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Willing to contribute and build, automate and innovate as a team member
Nice to have
• General knowledge of AWS, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence tools
• Help educate enterprise customers on AWS, and participate and drive Team meetings to track action items
• Knowledge of Moogsoft AIOps and Splunk is a plus