Product Manager III
Location: Herndon, VA
Seeking a passionate creative pioneer with a deeply held belief in advocating for customers and the ability to evangelize the role of design in a rapidly evolving company culture. Create and maintain customer journey maps and service blueprints; conduct user interviews; synthesize and incorporate feedback; apply a holistic approach to recommend an optimized end-to-end experience across all customer touchpoints; can provide some prototyping and UI/UX design work. Responsible for the user experience based on evidenced needs.
- Create experience design deliverables including: user flows, wireframes, high fidelity design comps, clickable prototypes
- Assist with the creation, validation and use of personas, service blueprints and customer journey maps for digital product scrum teams
- Develop design concepts and implement designs for new and responsive web page
- Observe and document user interviews and usability testing sessions. Assist with research synthesis.
- Understand Design Thinking techniques and assist in evangelizing the practice.
- Always advocate on the behalf of the user or customer to produce an optimal experience
- Able to create customer journey maps and service blueprints using service design tools
- Able to conduct customer/developer interviews and synthesize research/information;
- Engage with technical teams, business stakeholders, and customers;
Qualifications / Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- 5-7 years of experience
- Human centered and empathetic; design thinker & systems thinker
- Relevant service design experience (for example in Systems Design, Business Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc.)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate observed opportunities into engaging user experiences through rapid iterations of design and testing
- Experience in creating insight-driven design strategies
- Experience creating classic UX deliverables and prototypes at all levels of fidelity
- Experience in working with Agile / Scrum technology teams
- Experience with Design Thinking methodology