Location: Reston, VA
• Highly technical AWS Developer possessing 10+ years of IT platform implementation experience
• Experienced in designing and developing integrated solution using the AWS services.
• Experience with setting up and managing EMR
• Deep hands-on experience in implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing enterprise environments
• Familiarity with a broad range of enterprise infrastructure and application products
• Understanding the relevant infrastructure, application and operations implications of the designed/developed solution.
• Setting-up and configuring AWS services to best practices.
• Automated software deployment and configuration management.
• Working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
• Help educate enterprise customers on AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Coach customers to be self-sufficient in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations.
• Someone with deep expertise in private cloud setup
• Someone with deep expertise in CI/CD frameworks like UrbanCode, Jenkins, Maven, AWS Code Commit, AWS CodeDeploy
Nice to have
• Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN)
• Practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
• Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
• Experience in automating a real-world production environment.