Systems Analyst III
Location: Herndon, VA
Description: Systems Analyst required for Multi Family Data Warehouse
- Understand Logical Database Model and Physical Database Model of the Data Warehouse.
- Perform Data Variance analysis using PL/SQL between legacy and target state for attributes in scope.
- Review the attributes in scope and their Logical and Physical Data Model (ELDM) mappings to understand the subject area as this will be an input to the Technical STTM.
- Create the technical STTM for attributes in scope based on mappings from Source to Target.
- Review STTM (Source To Target Mapping) with the Scrum Team. Be the liaison between Scrum Team and Advanced Team.
- Create Data Integration and Data Survival Scenarios based on attributes in scope.
- Review the interface data requirements to understand the specifics of the interface/source that team is going to work on.
- Work with Product Owner to define all the business and exception scenarios required to be implemented and tested.
- Experience creating Test Data for data scenarios. Validate Source files.
- Help Product Owner by creating user stories in JIRA
- Experience working in Agile Scrum/Kanban process.
- Create documentation based on the team needs.
Technical Skills Needed:
- Experience using Oracle PL/SQL for Data Analysis
- Experience required in understanding Logical and Physical Data Model
- Experience required in data comparison and gap analysis
- Experience in JIRA is desirable
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5-7 years experience required as Systems Analyst or Data Analyst.