Business Analyst IV (Data Analyst)
Location: Herndon, VA
This is an exciting opportunity for a business operations and Data Analyst to join enterprise innovation team and make an impact on the mortgage industry. The analyst will analyze complex mortgage data, identify trends, and infer conclusions. Also, support in day-to day business operations.
Manage day-to-day tasks with the product (i.e customer emails, user registrations, and document management)
Assist with stakeholder management process, meetings, and products (i.e. RACIs and stakeholder management matrix)
Assist with metrics reporting function and metrics development throughout the product lifecycle
Experience identifying and managing complex data sets for use in APIs
Demonstrable acceptance testing and business operations experience working between product and engineering teams
Analyze internal Fannie Mae data and external data to create or enhance methodologies and profiles
Gather requirements from business units and translates those to user stories
Supports the creation, validation, and documentation of data/app management processes; updates process documentation as necessary
Responsible for reporting of KPIs
Develop and implement new KPIs
Root cause analyze to drive product improvement and mitigate risk
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of APIs
- Knowledge of SQL, R or Python.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Strong knowledge of Data concepts
- Knowledge of ETL processes
- Understand how to read and use XML, JSON
- Understand AWS (S3, RDS, Lambda) concepts
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skill
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time