Business Development Manager
Location: McLean, VA
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: McLean, Virginia or Dallas, Texas
Duration: Full time
Scope of Work:
We are currently hiring for a Business Development Manager with experience in staffing industry doing enterprise level Business Development to new accounts either with direct client’s or through MSP’s. He/she will help develop growth strategies and increase our client base and close new business deals.
An ideal candidate will come with over 8 years of sales experience and will identify and map business strengths, research business opportunities and viable income streams. He/she will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Assist with, and lead, sales related activities to include virtual and in-person client presentations, proposal development and follow-up.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a Staffing Industry
- Business to business sales experience
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or technical expertise
- Detail oriented with follow-through shown in previous jobs. Should have closed atleast a minimum of 2 deals within a span of 6 months.
- Ability to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong network in DMV or TX area would be ideal but not required
Compensation and Benefits:
- As a Business Development Manager, you will receive a competitive base salary plus commissions (with uncapped earning potential)
- Benefits include fully paid health and dental and vision insurance, vacation, holidays, short term disability insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Technology Ventures, founded in 1998, delivers services and solutions that include IT and Financial Staffing, Consulting Services as well as Solutions in support of our clients in the industry verticals of:
Consumer and Retail industries
Government and Public sectors
Technology Ventures was established on a set of guiding principles that include ethics, teamwork, innovation, honesty and integrity. We establish long-term relationships based on mutual trust, respect, perseverance, and continuous communication with our customers, employees and partners.
Technology Ventures staffing services include contract and permanent placement services through a "global" framework that allows central management support with decentralized decision making at the local level. Using our proprietary consultant selection methodology, and our 5-step screening methodology, Technology Ventures ensures that our consultants are in the top 20th percentile of performers in their specialty. We are a growing firm and are known for our commitment to quality delivery for our clients.
Technology Ventures is a certified minority owned Company.