Developer IV (Specialized in Angular or J2EE/Spring/Hibernate)
Location: Washington, DC
The client is seeking a Angular Developer III to design, develop, and implement applications using J2EE Web technologies (Angular, Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JSP, Tomcat, oracle) to support business requirements.
• Performs high complexity (i.e. system level applications) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents. The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles.
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• 7-10 years’ experience required
• Expertise using Angular 5+, Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Tiles, XML, Rest Web services Oracle and related technologies.
• Hands on experience working with UNIX, Linux, SQL and RDBMS, experience using shell scripting
• Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale AWS (Amazon Web Services) projects from end-to-end - (Good to have)
• Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
• Experience working cashflow, pricing models and large multi TB data sets
• Experience in financial services/banking industry required; mortgage industry experience preferred