Execution Support Senior (IT Project Manager Senior)
Location: Reston, VA
Execution Support Senior - THIS CW WILL BE SUBJECT TO HOLIDAY BREAK
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning and managing of several simultaneous technical projects
• Interacting directly with senior management regarding status , progress and issues
• Responsible for the full life cycle development of applications including deployments requiring multi-cross functional team management.
• Develops, manages, and maintains Project plan, project scope, and budget.
• Manage Risk and Issues
• Create / assist in building Business Cases for Information Systems projects.
• Possesses full knowledge of systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Hands on experience in at least one phase of SDLC, e.g. requirements analysis, software development, etc.
• Ability to create or drive project schedule development, including task definition, duration, and resource estimates, work breakdown schedule, contingency planning.
• Experience working with project management methodology including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices.
• Experience working with stakeholders to understand vision, business objectives, and critical success factors
• Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture, development, integration, and deployment of project phases
• Ability to facilitate meetings and conference calls, manage meeting flow and keep on track. This shall include scheduling the meetings; developing agendas and meeting minutes; providing and archiving required documentation; and documenting, tracking, and following-up on action items from the meetings
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with small and large groups of business users
• Possess good organization, communication, collaboration, and writing skills.
• Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
• Good Project Management skills in planning and organizing projects from initiation through completion
• Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience in running Info Sec Projects / Audit Issue remediation
• Previous work experience at Freddie Mac
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite and Planview