IAM Operations Analyst
Location: Bethesda, MD
We are looking for an IAM Operations Analyst with the ability and experience with managing user accounts, access groups and entitlements in Active Directory or other directory services, AWS IAM, AWS EC2, AWS S3 and other applications using applicable tools. Individual is also responsible to facilitate access reviews and recertification for all resources and responding to user transfer and termination events by adhering to Information Security controls and processes that are in place. Help with gathering evidences in support of auditing by internal and external audit bodies.
Individual should be detail oriented, thorough in executing IAM operational processes across multitude of systems including Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, AWS IAM and other AWS resources. Demonstrate the ability to work with teams across the company is a must along with 2-3 years’ experience in managing identity life cycle and information security experience. Candidate should possess very good communication, collaboration and presentation skills. Individual will be responsible for documenting, accurately documenting and maintaining operational and business continuity procedures.
Skill Sets: Active Directory or other Directory Services, Office 365, AWS IAM, AWS S3, AWS EC2, Scripting (PowerShell, JSON, Python), NIST 800-53 control framework, Service Now, Okta, SailPoint IdentityNow or similar product experience.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Information systems or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4-6 years of hands-on identity and access management experience, security, and/or security administration experience.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Experience using IGA/IAM and PIM tools is a plus.
- Hands on work experience in Microsoft Active Directory or other directory services, AD GPOs, AWS IAM, AWS S3, AWS EC2, Privileged Identity Management solutions and supporting.
- CISSP, CISA, Microsoft, AWS certifications or equivalent designation desired.
- Experience working across cross teams and effectively deliver IAM services across business lines.
- Periodically review and update BCP plans for IAM services that align with organization goals.
- Solid understanding of information security policies, standards, and industry leading practices.
- Demonstrated experience in access control and administration.
- Demonstrated written & communication skills.
- Hands on experience in scripting (PowerShell, JSON, and Python etc.) is a must.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with respect to time management and work production.
- Secondary mortgage market or equivalent financial services experience is a plus.
- Candidate will be part of on call rotation for after hours and weekend support.