Developer IV Specialized (Java, Python, AWS)
Location: Herndon, VA
- Experience in Java based technologies and Python
- Experienced in designing and developing integrated solution using the AWS services.
- Setting-up and configuring AWS services to best practices.
- Help educate team on AWS, and participate in deep architectural/design discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- 8+ years’ hands-on software development experience required, and more specifically hands-on Java development experience
- 3-5 years of cloud
- AWS development, Python
- Hand on experience with AWS Development
- Expert level understanding of Java based applications, as it relates to cloud/AWS
- Expert level demonstrated experience in developing code, implementation and adopting to cloud strategy
- At least three years hands on experience developing solutions on the AWS platform using services such as RDS, S3, IAM, Lambda, API Gateway
- Experience with language common to cloud platforms such as Java and Python
- Ability to stay current with the evolving platform and understand how new AWS services can enrich our products
- Familiarity with Docker, ECS, EKS, Fargate
- Other skills that you have may include: Continuous monitoring solutions such as Elastic Stack, Microservice Architecture and DevOps: CloudFormation (infrastructure as code), Auto Scaling.