Application Administrator III (Salesforce)
Location: Reston, VA
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Driving the innovative use of Salesforce.com as a productivity tool and business platform
- Interfacing with end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues and working collaboratively with our Analyst and Development teams on more complex requests & issues.
- Maintaining & enhancing visual layouts, workflow rules and business logic to enhance business processes and improve user experience.
- Deploying Salesforce meta-data between non-production and production environments using appropriate tools
- Creating documentation, maintaining standardization and looking for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Developing, launching and managing in-depth dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual levels
- Remaining current on Salesforce.com best practices and technologies and advising on these practices for Salesforce based solutions.
- Providing support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
- Working with Salesforce.com support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Provide additional Support for on-prem application besides SalesForce.
- Serve in primary and secondary production support rotations, approx... one week for every 8 weeks.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- 4-6 years’ experience required
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) is highly preferred.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Level 2 production operations application technical support for internal/external customers.
- Ability to Identify, analyze, and interpret basic batch and application failures in a 24/7 Production support environment carrying primary pager during production primary rotation – including weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
- Customer Focused: The tasks performed by this candidate involve efficient resolution of customer issues via MyServices/Service Now or equivalent ticketing system for Fannie Mae applications.
- Must be proficient in technical troubleshooting and effectively communicating and engaging with customer; both verbal and written.
- Ability to perform log and data analysis to identify issues.
- Hands on experience with UNIX, web server, Web application server, Java language, Oracle, and Autosys application.
- Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot, Modules and MySQL DB.
- Research Java, Website support using content management systems, J2EE, HTML, JSP and/or database related issues and provide technical solutions in a timely manner.
- Monitor production scripts and log files to proactively identify and resolve potential issues.
- Run reports for clients and internal customers.
- Experience in fast-paced production environment and ability to handle multiple problems at the same time with changing priorities.
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
- Experience with Acqual/Drual administration is a plus.
- Coveo knowledge a plus