Business Analyst III
Location: Washington, DC
The client is seeking a Business Analyst III to analyze business and all other data processing problems for disclosure and business management reporting processes. The Business Analyst III is responsible for leading the functional requirements gathering team. The candidate works directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs. Identifies relevant design, process and specification issue.
• Developing business requirements for transaction processing, reporting, and data warehousing systems.
• Conducting user acceptance testing for transaction processing, reporting, and data warehousing systems.
• Creating and performing periodic business reporting processes. These activities will involve extensive data analysis, including reconciliations, consistency checks, and overall reasonableness.
• Strong knowledge of data analysis software tools, including SQL, Access, Tableau, Excel, etc
• Strong business requirements and user acceptance skills.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• 5-7 years experience required.
Nice to have: Knowledge of housing goals and multi-family mortgage finance!