Business Analyst III
Location: Washington, DC
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 + years for Business Analyst Experience in information technology projects in Agile environment is mandatory
- Knowledge & Hands on experience in SQL Queries, TOAD, XML SPY, JIRA, X-RAY, MS Excel, MS Visio, Microsoft SharePoint is mandatory
- Experience in handling long technical & design discussions and capturing notes & minutes is mandatory
- Experience in interfacing with enterprise procurement, network teams, vendors & allied support teams are mandatory
- Experience working in Finance or Capital Market or Mortgage industry domain is mandatory
- Knowledge and basic understanding of LIBOR, SOFR, CUSIPs, ARM, MBS etc. is added advantage
- Knowledge from a BA perspective on CICD process (Jenkins), test automation process, Code Quality process (Fortify) is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in managing Java / Oracle / TIBCO / Weblogic based projects is added advantage
- Knowledge of IT Networks, Circuits, Hardware procurement & setup is added advantage
- Agile Product Owner Certification is preferred
- A very positive attitude and be a part of the team and adjust to its culture is required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Assume ownership of all application related activities which includes but not limited to Business Analysis, Product Owner, Scrum ceremonies, status reporting, schedules, operational changes, stakeholder communication & management.
- Gather and analyze business market data requirements. Check and verify market data values from Fannie Mae data vendor with alternative sources. Transition the requirements to supporting development team and implement solutions to provide market data for Trading Floor, Risk, Finance, and Accounting groups. Participate market data business operations on daily basis to facilitate trading, reporting, publishing, and auditing needs.
- Engage and interact with outside data vendors to manage the relationship and comply with internal and external regulations and controls. Coordinate with internal and external auditing team to conduct yearly audit for SOX and other financial regulations.
- Retrieve data from database using SQL to verify data for business customers.
- Schedule and facilitate requirement gathering sessions, product backlog grooming sessions related to information technology projects allocated.
- Take complete ownership of JIRA Board - Product and Sprint Backlogs.
- Create flow charts, swim lanes diagrams, system context diagrams etc., using MS VISIO
- Create varied SDLC artifacts including (Not Limited to) Requirement documents, Solution Specifications, UAT Test Cases, etc.
- Conduct and co-ordinate extensive User Acceptance Testing utilizing JIRA X-Ray
- Interact and work with Architecture teams, stakeholders and allied enterprise teams for successful execution of projects and operational change
- Work closely with Dev, Test, Business and Operations team on daily basis in building consensus for varied situations, scenarios and solutions
AWS experience preferred