BusOps Analyst Professional
Location: McLean, VA
• Manage clients with complex servicing portfolios and resolve issues timely.
• Monitor Servicer performance and compliance with terms of business related to investor reporting, while ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained and Servicer level standards are achieved.
• Perform complex financial/accounting reconciliation's.
• Monitor Servicer reporting, cash flow and credit risk mitigation.
• Perform assigned adjustable rate mortgage changes and quality reviews.
• Identify and resolve problems.
• Participate in the training of Servicer as subject matter expert.
• Additional duties may include area of specialization (e.g. servicer performance evaluation, bond credit enhancement disbursements, post funding mortgage disbursements, management reporting).
• Develop resolution to complex problems that require frequent use of creativity.
• Perform data mining activities. ( extracting and analyzing data)
• Work on team initiatives as assigned