Project Manager IV (Scrum Master)
Location: Reston, VA
The Cloud Center of Excellence Scrum Master leads various teams that are working on a project to achieve specific milestones and deliverables. They must be able to motivate multiple groups and stakeholders at an organizational level, maximizing the potential of all at stake. As a team leader, the Scrum Master must bridge the gap between the concept of the project and the actions required to complete it. The Scrum Master must have strong leadership and organizational skills. The Scrum Master will ensure that the team members are aware of their respective roles and how they will fulfill them while using the agile (sprint and JIRA ticket) framework. The Scrum Master will manage and drive the agile process, protect the team from external interference, foster communication, be ready to come up with new solutions, and should be open to receiving new ideas from team members and other stakeholders.
· Technical Scrum Master
· Worked on AWS Project
· 3-4-year scrum master experience
· 8-10 years of experience
· Self-starter- proactively take initiative
· Personality is big
-First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
-AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills