IT Engineer IV (DevOps)
Location: Herndon, VA
• Employ the values and principles of Agile development in a team environment.
• Support quality development practices and pursue new and better ways to build and deploy software.
• Ability to plan and engage with application team adopting DevSecOps, Cloud and automation transformation and Optimize continuous deployment and continuous delivery practices
• Building cutting edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies.
• Create and Implement automating different type of testing, CICD pipelines, Software deployments
• Scripting languages, configuration management, Pipeline code, pipeline patterns, and CI tools
• Design and build solutions to technical challenges, leading the craftsmanship, resilience, and scalability of the solution while continuously improving DevOps engineering practices.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and verbal communication skills are necessary due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with customers, internal team solving complex system problems together
Agile Engineering is a way of life for us. We're looking for driven, motivated engineers to join our growing DevOps team who can exhibit the following:
• 5 + years of experiences as a DevOps/Cloud Engineering with AWS/Azure/GCP
• Experience developing web applications and services using any of the language Python, Java, Ruby, NodeJS, Bash, Perl, React, Angular, C#, groovy, go etc.
• Highly experienced with Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Pipeline as Code, Automated Single click Deployment, Configuration Management with large/mid-size application with production support
• 2-3 years of experience with Cloud based DevOps practices, specially hands on experience with Cloud formation templet, Terraform
• 1-2 years of experience with Containerization and Orchestration with Kubernetes
• Experienced System level architect, like Linux or Windows flavors
• Understanding of scalable web application architecture and infrastructure both in on premise and cloud
• 1-2 years of experience with implementing Security scan and monitoring with web, tool, networking perspective.
• Experience with Shell scripting.
• Knowledge on Site reliability engineering for infrastructure and application monitoring
• Experience in Agile Software Development with best practices
• 4-year college degree in computer science or engineering and an AWS certificate is heavily preferred