Developer IV Specialized ( Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Consultant)
Location: Herndon, VA
Key Job Functions
• Serve as lead Techno-Functional PeopleSoft Consultant in all phases of system life cycle (analysis, design, develop, test, implementation) to support PeopleSoft Financials development initiatives and other related integration efforts.
• Coordinate and manage communication with integrating systems, vendors and internal IT staff.
• Analyze impact of business process changes on existing systems and processes
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of SOX compliance and applicability to technical practices and implementations.
• Provide business domain and/or technology and/or process expertise and mentoring.
• 7+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
• 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting PeopleSoft 9.0 or higher General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, eProcurement, Asset Management
• In depth understanding of core business processes of Financials modules is essential.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, Shell Scripts, SQL, PeopleTools, SQR, XML and encryption technologies.
• Good working knowledge of PeopleSoft Advanced Tools such as Application Package, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Workflow, Object Oriented PeopleCode etc.
• Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
• Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
• Developing Fluid pages
• Converting Classic pages to Fluid
• AM/GL Fluid Workcenter development
• Pivot Grids and Analytics