Technical Support III w/ (Desktop Support (White Gloved)
Location: Bethesda, MD
Lead, manage and provide Tier 1 technical and business support to customers who use the firm's technology applications. Provision access to applications and provide limited security support. Act as subject matter expert on customer support issues related to team activities. Document and ensure adherence to processes and procedures and overall customer support strategy.
Key Job Functions
• Analyze and resolve technical problems raised by customers via phone, web chat using established troubleshooting procedures. May specialize in one or more software technologies.
• Oversee provision of access to clients/users. Troubleshoot security issues such as ID and password. Resolve registration issues. Ensure required follow-up on escalated issues. Monitor team logs and customer interactions.
• Recommend and support system enhancements. Identify opportunities to streamline operations. Improve efficiencies to reduce costs.
• Coordinate and administer assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules.
• Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
• Prepare and deliver reports.
• May participate in larger or more complex customer support projects.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
• 6 + years’ experience in technical customer service/remote and desk side support
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software – OS 8.1 preferred
• Familiar with Apple and Android smart devices and operating environments and ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
Successful candidates will have:
• White gloved customer service approach
• Self-starter drive
• Customer centric attitude
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred; Associate degree or equivalent required (high school with years of experience will be considered)