Digital/Graphic Designer Professional
Location: McLean, VA
We are looking for a talented digital/graphic designer to join our In-House Agency. They will play an essential role in the design and production of multiple creative projects and communication efforts. This individual is a highly motivated self- starter with a keen eye for graphic trends, typography, color, and layout. Must be knowledgeable of the latest design aesthetics and tools used in the industry. They should display an eagerness to learn from others, and the initiative to self-learn. They’re empathetic, team oriented, and like to do engaging and impactful work. Must be organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. Strong inter-personal skills a must.
• Work with art directors and Creative Director to produce integrated digital campaign materials, which include anything from display ads, key graphics and landing page.
• Design and produce intranet promotional ads and digital signs to communicate company initiatives.
• Design internal landing pages hosted on our intranet.
• Work with creative team to design and produce event branding, signage and other promotional materials.
• Assist with the production and maintenance of our digital portfolio, which include our intranet and costumer-facing websites.
• Design PowerPoint presentations for senior executives.
• Has at least 2 years of agency experience working on branding, integrated digital campaigns, and web.
• College Degree or equivalent work experience with a
strong portfolio to prove it. portfolio to prove it.
• Is proficient with Adobe Creative Suit (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
• Working knowledge of After Effects and a knack for animation a plus.
• Working knowledge of web design tools and prototyping such as Sketch and InVision.
• Must be able to animate html 5 banner ads.
• Ability to design beautiful vector illustrations and icons.