Project Manager III ( Scrum Master)
Location: Herndon, VA
The client is seeking a Scrum Master III to oversee the application of Agile methodology during all phases of the product cycle, with responsibilities for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. The scrum master should increase the team efficiency, motivates the team, manage for changes that will ensure quality, timeliness and Definition of done.
• Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
• Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
• Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
• Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
• Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
• Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
• Acts as safeguard for his team.
• Facilitate the team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• Certified SAFe Practitioner to enable and train the team on SAFe and Agile best practices including Create and manage work item tracking in TFS, tracking features, PBI, tasks and raising and escalating impediments as needed.
• Must have led multiple SAFe and Agile technical project management for software releases
• Should have Agile experience/knowledge of key agile techniques including SAFe, Kanban, Lean, XP, and Scrum.
• Must have experience in JIRA, Confluence and other scrum related tools.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should be able Track and produce key metrics (e.g., burn-down, burn-up charts).
• Knowledge on Planview Enterprise One is a plus.
• Multifamily Mortgage industry experience or knowledge is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
• Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization