Java/J2EE Developer Specialist
Location: McLean, VA
With that background, the following are the requirements:
• Minimum 5 years of using Core Java and at-least 2 years of experience in using Java 1.8 including streams and collections. Experience in developing REST based Web Service is required.
• Should understand Test Driven Development and writing Junit is a must.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in using Spring Framework including Spring Boot
• Minimum 1 year of experience with test automation using FitNesse and Cucumber
• Minimum 3 years of experience in managing, building, and deploying code through tools including Eclipse, GIT, Gradle, Docker, and Jenkins.
• Experience in NoSQL with at least 3 years of experience in using MangoDB
• Good working experience in Database SQL and DDL
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to think critically and act expeditiously to evaluate situations, make decisions and solve problems.
• Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to work well with a variety of personalities.
• Ability to work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines.
• Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity, and relationship management skills.