Business Analyst Senior (PeopleSoft Support Analyst/Admin - FSCM & SRM Modules )
Location: McLean, VA
This position will also be responsible for maintaining the department identify and access management requirements, including assigning and revoking access and system roles/profiles.
Your Work Falls into Two Primary Categories:
• Provide systems administration and support services within the Tech & Change Management Team.
• Provide technical and operational support for the department’s use of PeopleSoft FSCM, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) modules, Vendor Management Systems and other applications used by the department.
• Serve as a department liaison to IT, other enterprise PeopleSoft support teams and other Freddie Mac divisions in support of Enterprise-wide initiatives.
• Serve as department lead to system upgrades and business-driven enhancements.
• Support the department’s internal training and testing efforts.
• Assign and maintain access and system roles/profiles.
• Lead or perform system configuration, all phases of system testing by writing and executing test scripts and conduct internal department training.
• Elicit and document business requirements.
• Work with teams across the department to drive better system/application performance and processes.
• Lead implementation planning, developing artifacts, test planning and technology demonstrations
• Help brainstorm and design technical approaches and solutions; evaluate new technologies
• Write and execute queries in support of problem resolution.
• Counsel teams and individuals to directly interact and solve problems together
• Participate and make recommendations
• Analyze problems and create innovative solutions
• Support product quality and timeliness
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 5-7 years of experience with PeopleSoft FSCM applications/modules
• Hands on experience with Vendor Management Systems (i.e., Beeline, Fieldglass) and Supply Chain
• Proficiency with query writing and execution
• Experience with all phases of testing
• Ability to write and interpret business requirements
• Strong time management and document management skills with fine attention to detail
• Superior customer service skills
• Strong oral and written communications skills with an ability to relate to peers and all levels of management
• Highly adaptable to change and ability to work both collaboratively and independently
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Commitment to quality work products
• Ability to think critically, analyze problems and develop creative and practical solutions
• Demonstrated project management experience
Keys To Success in this Role:
• Ability to listen to and communicate with stakeholders and team members to develop creative ways to improve technology and business processes
• Technology-first mindset, outstanding analytical skills and drive for innovation
• Anticipate risks and manage issues; proactively seek and resolve problems
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possesses
• Partnership: Ability to work with and collaborate across teams.
• Customer Focus: Personally engage with customers to learn their needs and provide creative solutions.
• Drive for Execution: Be accountable for strong individual and team performance