Product Manager III (Must be eligible to convert to FTE.)
Location: Herndon, VA
Responsible for defining MVPs, Product backlog maintenance, acceptance criteria and managing plans, issues and risks
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operate in a lead capacity during product development and product management. May assist in determining product deployment and rollout calendar with glide path to customer adoption, including definition of product registration activities. Establish, maintain and adhere to appropriate compliance and controls related to business processes and product development
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills. Lead of participate in product epic discovery ; lead feature discovery
- Provide strategic product expertise and guidance on significant matters. Development of product documentation, FAQs, and other reference material audiences.
- Develop communications plan including internal/external readiness, release notes, Guide Announcements for product rollout. Manage effective product launch and timely adoption.
- May lead production issues/incident triage resolution. Monitor product performance and ensure legal compliance and/or adoption readiness. Monitor and track regulatory mandate compliance and/or adoption readiness. Recommend enhancements
- May manage complex customer and Technology Solutions Provider (TSP)implementations. May lead activities around customer and TSP readiness for successful product adoption
- May maintains industry relations and coordinate response on relevant industry developments. Ensure future state alignment with business, technical and data architectures and alignment.
- Lead to ensure product/ enhancements quality meets expected business results. May lead test strategy and facilitate customer and end user testing through test & learn development iterations and closing the loop on customer feedback. Manage end to end business process impacts for cross functional/complex solutions
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must have experience communicating with executives and collaborating cross functionally with different business units, customers, and technology companies
- Must have experience re-imagining business processes and working with business and technology stakeholders to implement creative solutions
- Must have experience supporting customer application development lifecycles (e.g., analysis, design, testing, operations and maintenance)
- Preferred experience defining program success metrics and engaging with stakeholders to evaluate solution performance.