Developer IV Specialized (JAVA, ETL, BI, AWS)
Location: Herndon, VA
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• 8+ years of programming or solutions lead experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, and Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
• Hands-on experience designing, developing, and administering solutions using ETL, Business Intelligence tools and emerging technologies
• 6 years of experience writing conceptual and detailed design documents, and developing external facing enterprise applications following an Agile execution model
• Minimum 4 years of experience in developing/deploying solutions to AWS Cloud (S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk and other AWS modules)
• Experience in developing/deploying solutions using Neo4j and GraphQL
• Experience in developing data matching algorithms and data modelling
• Demonstrated experience with the use of Design patterns and ability to use commonly used patterns in real time situations.
• Experience with Deploying the applications using the CICD practices.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.