Installation and Moves Professional
Location: McLean, VA
The Installation and Moves Professional role provides Desktop and Mobile Device Platform hardware and software implementation solutions within a large scale distributed computing environment, under minimal supervision of a Team or Technical Lead.
The successful candidate is part of a Technical implementation team that will fulfill a wide variety of technical service requests within service levels. In addition, the successful candidate possesses strong customer service skills in the successful delivery of Desktop or Mobile Platform services.
The ideal candidate should possess working knowledge of ServiceNow Ticketing system for processing service delivery as well as SharePoint, Excel or MS Access for the generation of management reports, monitoring status and assessing progress metrics.
• Follows Desktop Technology Best Practices and Procedures
• Adheres to the Service Delivery Schedule
• Monitors Service and Incident Ticket Queues and fulfills tickets accordingly
• Documents and completes Service and Incident Tickets appropriately
• Reviews completed Service Tickets and Incident Tickets for completeness and accuracy
• Executes PC Migration Processes
• Conducts Customer Training
• Resolves Customer Schedule and Delivery Issues
• Performs and troubleshoots PC Hardware and Software Installations both remotely and on site with Customers
• Updates and Executes Project Plans
• Reports on Service Delivery
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Demonstrates experience with operating system migration
• Operates as a Self-Starter
• Plans and executes tasks as scheduled with minimal supervision
• Demonstrates ability to work in a Team environment
• Possesses strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Demonstrates Excellent Customer Service
• Displays working knowledge of Incident Management and Service Ticketing Systems
• Shows Familiarity with Desktop platform and Mobile Device Hardware and Software Installation Setup and Configuration
• Shows Familiarity with Software Discovery and Automated Software Installation Tools
• Working knowledge of the following is required: Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365, Active Directory, SCCM, Software Center, SharePoint and Excel
• Working knowledge of the following OS and Tools would be a plus: ServiceNow, Bit locker, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Bromium, TimeTrade and Eracent.
• ITIL Foundation
• A+ Certification
• MS Access