Project Manager II (NonIT) - (Senior Project Coordinator)
Location: Herndon, VA
We are looking for a senior project coordinator resource; at least 3-5 years’ experience in coordinating across multiple workstreams. This is anticipated to be a 6-month engagement; could go longer. This is for the LIBOR Transition program for Multifamily systems.
Desired Skill Sets:
- Seasoned Program/project management experience on Big projects/Programs
- Coordinating with different teams (eg; agile teams, programs, and other workstreams) to track delivery of features
- Well versed in detailed project management tools /Project plan development and maintenance
- Create and present professional decks with a business target audience
- Strong risk mitigation skills and coordination skills
- Proactive, team player, no hand holding and ability to function independently… “hit the ground running”
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Good Presentation skills
- Self-organized & self-starter
Fannie Mae multifamily experienced candidates are preferred.