IT Engineer (Application Security Analyst)
Location: Reston, VA
• Supporting Application Security assessments activities.
• Experience with application security tools and applications.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Supporting evaluation of new scanning products.
• Work as part of an Agile team in previous assignments with emphasis on Agile Kanban methodology.
• Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
• Maintain software applications and work with support teams to maintain operating systems through regular maintenance.
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
• Good working knowledge of Java, Angular and SQL DB.
• Good Web and DB development skills.
• Maintain configuration and support documentation.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field is preferred.
• 8-10 years’ experience required.
Support ongoing Application Security activities as listed below:
- Supporting AppSec assessments activities.
- Supporting evaluation of new scanning products.
- Good working knowledge of Java, Angular and SQL DB.
- Good working Web and DB development skills.
- Able to join the AppSec team in Reston, VA.
- Good communication skills.
- Working in an Agile Kanban environment a plus.