Location: McLean, VA
• Assisting in designing test plans and participating/documenting in the UAT for the implementation of new projects and enhancement.
• Collaborating with project workstreams to ensure integrated end-to-end testing.
• Assisting in audit related requests in preparing data and identifying critical data elements for various data sources.
• Ad hoc analysis related to hedge accounting results.
• 5-7 years project management/end-to-end User Acceptance Test experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated relationship management skills, including the ability to solicit feedback from stakeholders and document/communicate desired outcomes
• Experience managing cross-functional teams and coordinating across business divisions
• Proficiency in SQL and Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Teams, SharePoint)
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure with excellent attention to detail
• Strong problem-solving capabilities