Architect IV Specialized (Senior Application Security Architect )
Location: Reston, VA
• Ability to lead Security Architecture consultation with other parts of Information Security, Enterprise/Business/Data Architecture, IT and Business partners, and peers on proper security architecture and software development processes to ensure the applications developed and systems implemented are in line with security best practices and company policies and standards and are compliant with the required frameworks (ISO, SOX, SWIFT, OWASP, NIST Cyber Security, etc.).
• 8+ years of progressive experience in solution architecture, systems architecture and engineering, analysis and applications programming required.
• The individual in this role must be able to understand and interpret identity and access management strategies and direction. Further, the person must be able to bring together key tenets of Information Security to the IAM cloud strategies and develop technical security solutions that properly align. The Architect will contribute to the overall effort of the IAM direction of the organization.
• 8+ years relevant Identity & Access Management (IAM ) experience
• 3+ Years supporting Modern Technology stacks i.e. Public Cloud environments, Serverless, Containers, large-scale data center environments
• Familiarity with different IAM products such as SailPoint, Ping Identity, Okta, ForgeRock, Certificate / Key Management Service, Directory Services, & Key cloak or similar.
• Good understanding of Multi-Factor authentication and Privileged Access Management.
• Experienced in working with Policy Decision Engines for the enterprise
• Expertise in evaluating PaaS and SaaS platforms from an IAM perspective
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in working with AWS as a solution architect. Should be familiar with the AWS services such as EC2, Lambda, S3, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk, VPC, ElastiCache
o Mortgage Industry knowledge experience
o AWS Certification – Certified Solution Architect Associate