Location: McLean, VA
Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have a passion for solving problems with automation and a thorough understanding of Linux, AWS, Scripting, and Devops? If you have proven engineering experience, know what is takes to implement solutions in a complex environment and love being part of a dedicated team, we are your next destination employer! Apply to join Freddie Mac’s Security Engineering Team as our newest Cloud Engineer.
• 5+ Years of Linux OS and Kernel modifications
• Java Runtime Environment Experience
• Coding/Scripting in modern OOP language (Java, Python) (There will be testing)
• Hands-on operational, development, and management experience with Linux
• High level of problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
• Works under limited direction independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion for quality and adequacy in satisfying objectives.
• Can Do Attitude with a Strong Sense of Follow Up.
• Flexibility and able to change direction quickly.
• Jenkins/Jenkins Pipelines
• Windows OS
• Containers (EKS, Kubernetes)
• 2+ years of related experience in AWS