Location: McLean, VA
Job Description Summary:
• Utilize theoretical knowledge of computational finance to design, develop and support applications and/or systems within the financial modeling and research area.
• Design and develop new code and review existing code changes to ensure standard technology development practices are met.
• Assist in the operational execution of software solutions to assist with the monitoring and control of market and credit risks.
• Assist with application development and with modification and/or maintenance of applications. Demonstrate theoretical knowledge of development tools and languages.
• Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems.
• Works under normal supervision. Follows established directions. Work is reviewed for accuracy of technical analysis and overall adequacy.
• A degree in computer science, engineering, or a directly related quantitative field.
• At least 2 Years of end-to-end software development experience.
• Experienced programming skills in Java 1.8 or higher and related application development stack.
• Experience with Spring framework.
• Solid grasp and practical experience of the latest web technologies
• Phenomenal teammate and individual contributor