Senior Performance Tester
Location: Bethesda, MD
- Minimum of 6 years of direct hands-on experience with load and performance testing with performance testing and tools (LoadRunner or JMeter).
- Experience creating, executing, and managing automation scripts
- Performance monitoring tool - Dynatrace
- Good knowledge of SQL, query execution plans, and optimization techniques
- Good understanding of core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
- Good knowledge of Linux environment
- Thorough understanding of throughput, latency, memory, and CPU utilization
- Experience with cloud base technology, AWS and devops tools a plus
- Extensive experience in functional, regression, system integration (SIT), user acceptance (UAT), GUI, security, and performance/stress testing; data-validation, browser, and Operating System (OS) compatibility testing.
- Experience working on Agile teams, using Scrum methodologies
- Strong experience in working with developers, system analysts and business partners to establish response time and TPS requirements and creating tests that accurately measure against them
- Must have experience with performance diagnostics, performance architecture design, performance tuning, performance monitoring, capacity planning, and/or software development in a n-tier environment
- Experience designing discipline that resolves critical and complex application performance issues.
- Identifies and drives optimization changes in the application design to improve customer experience for mission/business critical IT applications
- Experience with database analysis and validation
- Must have strong experience with Vugen scripting
- Must have strong SQL knowledge
- Financial background is required
- Knowledge of Mortgage Industry data standards
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools, and concepts
- Strong communication and team skills
- Defect Management experience