Python Django Developer
Location: McLean, VA
• Strong knowledge of Unix, Database technologies, reading application logs , Autosys jobs.
• Perform automated health checks of service availability, generate reports and work with respective technology teams on recovering the services on various workstreams.
• Analyze project-related problems and create innovative solutions working with various products teams such as VMWare, Storage, Network, Database, Middleware and other platforms.
• As member of a product team, participate in implementation planning, create artifacts, test and demonstrate technology.
• Willingness to learn new technologies, openness to new ideas and ability to learn very quickly.
• Support product quality and timeliness.
• Develop, modify,?and?design software?based on?requirements/design specifications.
• Write, maintain and improve automation scripts in Python. Knowledge in Object Oriented Programs, Class based Inheritance, API, etc.
• Good experience in UNIX and Linux shell environments using command line utilities.
• Expertise in Django frameworks (Able to create models with different fields and map it using relationships, understanding of WSGI and ASGI web server communications, creation of rest APIs etc.).
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages like Jinja 2.
• Experience in python libraries such as Multiprocessing, Pandas, Concurrent, etc.
• Experience in Ansible to automate repetitive tasks by creating playbooks, roles etc. and proactively manages change.
• Should require Logical and Reasoning Skills. And Support implementation of?software application changes with aggressive deployment timelines. Build enhancements within existing tools/applications to optimize efficiency.
• Familiarity with JSON, Excel, csv and JSON based REST web Services.