Project Manager IV - OFFSITE
Location: REMOTE, VA
Primary job function is to support the Incident Management process for business impacting production incidents across all business portfolios. Provide incident communications to business and technology stakeholder to inform them of the incident, impact and progress towards resolution. Provide communication guidance and training to team members. Support MyServices, StatusHub and dashboarding activities related to production incident volumes and trending as well as other organizational efforts.
Due to the sporadic nature of production incidents, including those requiring business communications, job function also entails planning, managing, and executing varied software development or AWS/Cloud/Digital Transformation projects. Gather information at front end to determine project parameters, specifications and budget. Report on progress and budget expenditures to project owners. Ideal candidate will be able to communicate clearly with technical teams, answer process and technical questions, troubleshoot problems, and assist with overcoming roadblocks to align stakeholders and advise on project status.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create Management and Executive level communications related to technology incidents.
- Create Management and Executive level alerts, reports and dashboards related to technology incidents.
- Train existing staff on communication best practices and standards.
- Develop communication and training materials, as well as organizing, facilitating, and conducting training via webinars, as needed.
- Partner with support partners, business leads and management teams to develop a consistent message related to incidents.
- Create, review/proofread content and format communications appropriately for an audience of business senior management and stakeholders.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Meet with application owners, application developers and analysts, coding staff and the like to determine business needs and functionalities desired for target application.
- Plan course of projects, including milestones, resource demand and capacity, budget, and use of technology and tools; document in project plan, following established project management or agile methodology.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Communications, Journalism or Public Relations equivalent required
8+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Highly dependable worker with flexibility to accommodate adhoc tasks and requests
- Exceptional and proven written and verbal communication
- Expertise in proper English grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Business understanding of mortgage industry terms
- Understanding of technology terms and concepts
- Ability to interpret complex issues with technical verbiage and terms and communicate in easily understandable terms
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills and ability to work under very aggressive deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects at any given time
- Ability to work quickly under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft products
- Proficiency in ServiceNow and Business Objects
- ITIL certification preferred
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to directly communicate with senior leaders while under pressure
- Ability to create and analyze processes for efficiency