Product Analyst, Sr.
Location: McLean, VA
If you are you are a confident and self-motivated individual with a willingness to learn and adapt in a team environment, we are your next destination employer! Apply to join us (Single Family Servicing and Risk department of the Information Technology division at Freddie Mac). You will work with business SMEs and identified project stakeholders to develop detailed requirements (functional, non-functional, operational, data quality). In addition, you will document all requirements into appropriate requirements management tools and conduct requirements walkthroughs with the project team and project stakeholders.
* Lead and support change control on requirements
* Perform data profiling, extensive data analysis, setup mock data for development/unit testing
* Work with developers for detailed design document
* Develop business rules spreadsheets (BRSs) to document data movement/data transformation rules
* Develop scenario user stories using Gherkin syntax
* Juggle multiple projects, initiatives, and daily activities while ensuring the final product meets customer's expectations within the defined Requirement Standards
* Analyzing relational data with SQL; ability to quickly understand existing data stores and to create and validate source/target mappings and transformation logic
* Work with developers, data modelers, testers and business area SMEs to support development, system testing, UAT
* Support all phases of the project development lifecycle using SDLC, Agile and other project methodologies
* Support System Testing, End-to-End testing, and UAT
* Contribute to the delivery of the Requirements traceability matrix (RTM)
* Support post-production validation
* Support project management tasks as defined by the Project Manager
* Deliver projects in either Agile or Waterfall software development methodologies, as project dictates
* Deliver knowledge transfer sessions to ramp up new team members
• 5+ years’ experience in IT Systems Analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent working experience.
• Lead communication with business users and drive documentation of end to end business requirements.
• Lead effort to translate Business Requirements into System/Data requirements.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with complex SQL and high-volume Relational databases.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with Requirements Management Software such as Jira.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with MS-Office and Visio.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with Java/J2EE, XML and web services (SOAP/REST).