Business Operations Analyst Sr.
Location: McLean, VA
• Ability to understand Process flows, dependencies for data availability
• Ability to understand production issues and collaborate with IT partners to resolve the issues.
• Work with business stakeholders to determine priorities and collaborate with IT teams for resolution of issues
• Manage the day-to-day controls execution for data completeness and data accuracy.
• Ability to work in restricted data environments while adhering to restrictions surrounding the data
• Ability to support SOX/Compliance documentation requirements and work to provide evidences for audit requests
• Ability to execute multiple business processes in a timely manner with tight deadlines
• Interact and communicate effectively with the business and other upstream or downstream partners to resolve issues and/or understand unique business transactions
• Automate recurring business processes to achieve operational efficiencies
• Document and present operational metrics to management team
• Demonstrate ownership of process, problems/issues, or requests from start to finish.
• Ability to work on a variety of databases for analyzing large volumes of data.
• Experience working in Agile methodology
• Strong Hands on Experience on SQL with writing, executing, and analyzing large volumes of data
• Candidate must be self-motivated, proactive, and have excellent organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
Keys to Success in this Role:
• Understanding of Risk and controls and focus on Customer experience
• Understanding of Cloud Native technologies including but not limited to S3, Mongo, Snow Flake, Postgres
• Hands on expert level experience with SQL
• Programming experience to automate to recurring business processes to achieve operational efficiencies
• Ability to understand business needs
• Ability to work independently and manage several priorities under tight deadlines
• Strong attention to details with proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact professionally with a diverse group of employees
• Excellent team player