Market Insight Professional
Location: McLean, VA
We are looking for a talented Market Insight Professional to help shape how Freddie Mac will leverage the Google Analytics platform moving forward. This person will play an essential role in defining, communicating and actioning a holistic (company-wide) roadmap for the tool. We are looking for a smart, solutions-oriented, go-getter who can grow their analytical skills within the role. Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a must.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical and insatiably curious person who loves the confluence of technology, data and insights, as well as someone who is enthusiastic about the process of re-defining current processes.
They should have excellent soft skills, be an engaging storyteller with a mind toward shaping and sharing actionable insights, display an eagerness to learn from others, and the initiative to self-learn when needed. They are organized and able to manage multiple tasks and complex projects in a timely manner. And last, but not least, they possess a can-do spirit, positive attitude and sense of humor that fosters a collaborative team environment
In addition to work on leading roadmap for Google Analytics, you will also have the opportunity to support corporate and consumer research projects. As a Market Research Professional you’ll have a have an opportunity to gain experience in various aspects of market research such as new methodologies, project management, implementation, client relationship building, storytelling, and more.
• Define, communicate and action a company-wide roadmap for the Google Analytics platform with the support of Bounteous – current Google Analytics vendor partner.
o Assess the current landscape of how the tool is being used today across the three lines of business and identify strengths and opportunity areas.
o Collaborate with different teams to define and gather requirements for the GA4 implementation.
o Articulate insights to stakeholders in a way that is easily understandable using Google Data Studio and PowerPoint.
o Communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure clear understanding of project timelines and status.
o Work collaboratively across the lines of business.
o Analyze complex analytic data sets and results and understand/diagnose potential quality issues and anomalies.
• Support insights team members in all necessary aspects of data analytics and research execution
o Contributions may include, but are not limited to, data analysis and visualization, survey development and programming, coordinating survey launch with internal teams and external vendors, and creation of impactful, data centric reports and presentations
• In-depth experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Experience with Google Data Studio
• Bachelor’s degree (Psychology, Marketing, Statistics, Business/Data Analytics, or Social Sciences preferred) or equivalent experience
• 2-4 years related work experience with at least 1+ years of market insights experience (preferred)
• Experience with Google Marketing Platform (not required)
• Experience with app tracking such as Firebase, GCP (not required)