Developer-Full Stack Specialist
Location: McLean, VA
• The candidate will be on the team driving full (and correct) adoption of modern software engineering & Delivery practices (“Real” Agile, TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, CICD, Cloud, etc.)
• Deep knowledge and experience in designing for and implementing cloud native solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) . This can range from custom code on IaaS/PaaS to SaaS solution integrations.
• Strong communication skills, The candidate will be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT.
High Level Tech Skills:
• Languages: Java, Angular, node.js
• ALM Suite: e.g. Atlassian Suite (Artifactory, Jira, Bitbucket)
• Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Cucumber
• DBs: Postgres, Mongo, SQL
• Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google (Advanced Cloud experience preferred)
• Other: Docker, RH OpenShift, Kubernetes, Mobile development Spring, Spring Boot, Camel, Drools, Webservices, Process Automation Management,
• Obviously looking for strong understanding and implementation of tried and true as well as modern design patterns and architectural principles.
Supplier Vetting Questions - *Please include answers to these question at the top of candidate resume. Submittals without answers will not be considered. Candidate responses will not be accepted via email. Additions or alterations to answers will not be accepted *
1) Please describe your deployment experience using microservices in AWS.
2) Please describe your DevOps experience - what tech stacks have you used?