Program Manager IV – Service Delivery Manager - OFFSITE
Location: REMOTE, VA
Service Delivery position handles multiple tasks and priorities and operates with considerable latitude in performing highly complex duties to improve service delivery.
Key Job Function
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Infrastructure Services as it relates to service delivery and project execution including a minimum of 3 years of experience in PMP, Agile (Scaled Agile), Program Management, Service Delivery Management
- Experience managing and working with managed service provider.
- Technical knowledge and experience with compute platforms: Hardware, Unix, Windows, Virtualization.
- SDM will focus on operational governance, audit, service delivery, SLA working with Service Provider.
- Be single point of contact for all operational aspects of compute platforms.
- Work is generally high in scope and complexity. Develops solutions and resolves a wide range of issues, as necessary
- Propose appropriate changes to standards, policies, and procedure based on emerging business/technology trends and operational challenges with the existing guidelines utilizing performance metric and operational SLA
- Establish policies and standard operating procedures to enable consistent and repeatable execution
- Ability to manage effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service mindset
- Effective team contributor.
- Strong oral and written communication skills