Systems Analyst V - ONSITE
Location: Washington, DC
The client is seeking a Systems Analysts V to design and implement information systems solutions in accordance with company standards. The Systems Analyst helps the organization operate more efficiently and effectively. They bring business and information technology (IT) together by understanding the needs and limitations of both.
• Gathers information about needs and current capabilities, data availability and alternative uses from product/business owners, teams. Evaluates and recommends modifications to existing processes
• Writes and implements scripts to automate tasks.
• Partners with more experienced staff to design data visualizations, technical documentation and non-technical presentation material to communicate ideas and solutions to business partners.
• Responsible for coordinating between the Project team and internal legacy applications.
• Develop a set of processes and procedures to handle large complex production processes.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong Knowledge in data analysis, business analysis.
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, PL SQL, Alteryx and excel macro/VBA etc.
• Must certified in Alteryx Core, Advance. Tableau certification is preferred.
• Having knowledge on BI tools (Tableau, Power BI etc.), R and Python is plus
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA Preferred.
• 10 + years experience required.
• Proven work experience on large scale applications.