IT Support Specialist III ( Power BI, SSRS, and Planview E1 ) - OFFSITE
Location: Remote, VA
Good to have experience on deployment of Project and Portfolio Management COTS products and post implementation support
- Power BI, SSRS, and Planview E1
- The candidate will manage end user support by responding to tickets/queries and providing hands on training on as needed basis.
- Will be required to conduct requirement documentation, UAT, end user job aids and training
- Conducts follow-ups on problems raised by end users through a ticket resolution process.
- Drive root-cause analysis of Problems, and shepherds their resolution.
- Monitor daily integration jobs for successful execution, review and escalate exceptions
- Identify common themes in reported production issues and make process recommendations.
- Develop queries, analyses, or reports from applications for operations or management staff of assigned business unit(s).
- Generate support metrics and report to the management.
- Identify issue and lead the root cause analysis by working across teams.
- Must be able communicate with the technical and infrastructure teams to get the issues resolved and communicating it to the user.
- Plan and execute reporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for applicable Production issues within all PRIME Operations supported tool.
- Analyze data for both reporting development as well as trend identification, event impact analysis, process.
- Measurement/improvement, and observation/summarization for senior management attention.
- Support communications, training, and end user support efforts with reporting awareness and usage guidance.
- Prepare and present reporting to all applicable levels of the organization.
- Primary focus of position will be end user support with data analysis and requirements gathering.
**This position is not a technical end user support role; but supports the end users from a business perspective.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Prior experience of PPM tools is preferred – Power BI, SSRS, Project Server and Planview
Knowledge of Business Objects, SSRS and Tableau is required - Advance Microsoft Office skills – Excel and PowerPoint is required
Post-Production Training experience required
TOP 3 Skills
2. Technical Acumen3. Prior Experience of PPM Tools; Planview Enterprise 1 is preferred – need to have some working knowledge!