IT Business Analyst Senior (Business / Program Analyst ) - (Fully Remote Ok)
Location: McLean, VA
We are seeking an IT Business Analyst Sr. to support initiative delivery within Freddie Mac's Information Security and Risk Operations departments! This professional will be accountable for the support of end-to-end delivery of a technology focused program that supports the Information Security product roadmaps and business needs!
• Management of significant portfolios and programs (strategic change management, new business and product initiatives, process re-engineering, establishment of control procedures)
• Oversight of the purpose, value, status, and plans for all programs within the portfolio as well as cross program dependencies and achievement of business outcomes collectively
• Applying standard PMO/agile scrum master principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Proactively identifying issues and risks based on the knowledge of each project/product and their dependencies
• Actively earn trust within the team and with our partners by being accountable, identifying risks/issues early and contributing
• Prioritize the workstreams and activities in accordance with the objective and goals of the cybersecurity modernization and risk management efforts programs.
• Support of a portfolio of significant projects (including cyber supply chain, vulnerability management, DevSecOps and others) across the enterprise passionate about cloud native infrastructure and security modernization
• Engage directly with partners to identify initiatives and develop business cases.
• Develop resolutions to mitigate risk, resolve issues, ensure on budget, on scope and on time completion of achievements
• Adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements
• Regularly interact with management on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers
• Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to relationship
• 5-7 years of experience supporting multiple technology projects and programs
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Strong presentation skills to different audience including leadership and executives
• Experience with Agile methodology/practices and redefining the maturity, efficiency and quality of teams
• Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous, fast paced environment where priorities shift rapidly
• Knowledge of industry best practices, frameworks and tools used in agile program management
Keys to Success in this Role:
• Possessing ownership and accountability for specific delivery initiatives / portfolios
• Executive presence with very strong leadership attributes
• Strong eye for business, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for leading change and ability to bring others along