Cloud Engineer Senior
Location: McLean, VA
• Strong hands on experience building ETL pipelines using Apache Spark.
• Hands on experience with AWS services such as Glue, EMR, Lambda, Step Functions, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM.
• Proficient in Python and/or Scala programming languages
• Knowledge of application development lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices
• Experience with development on AWS and cloud native applications
• Experience with S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis and Snowflake
• Experience with Developing Data Platforms on AWS
• Proficient in Agile Software Development methodology, processes, and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong, analytical, focused, self-driven with excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum 5 years of hands on in-depth experience of AWS Data Pipelines development and implementation is required
- AWS Associate or Professional level certifications is a plus