AWS Cloud Native Engineer Senior
Location: McLean, VA
CICD Automation Engineer Senior
All candidates must be either a US Citizen or hold a Permanent Resident Card as well as be a direct W-2 employee to our vendors.
Do you have a passion for latest and greatest technologies and how those can transform business? If you are skilled in developing CI/CD pipelines, configuration management, tooling, monitoring and would like to be part of a team that is enhancing and automating modern platforms for a Fortune 50 financial company, we may be what you are looking for!
Engineering and Operations:
• Deliver solutions on-time with high bar of quality, and continuously improve systems
• Demonstrate effective and disciplined software development expertise and leadership
• Work with Product Owners to understand the desired capability, to define and prioritize work, determine deliverables, and manage workloads
• Fully utilize AWS with services such as Cloud Formation Templates, S3, EC2, EKS and many more
• Deliver and maintain standard operating procedures and assist in troubleshooting issues
• Participate in on-call activities as needed for major incident resolution and problem management.
Qualifications of resources:
• 5 to 7 years of experience in Information technology, preference for infrastructure and platform services automation.
• Experience with modern development practices (CI/CD) and Agile tooling (Atlassian) suites.
• Skill in Jenkins is a must in the area and working knowledge of Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
• Comfortable with operating in modern cloud environments such as AWS
• Analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation, performance tuning, and quality control
• Experience of addressing compliance and governance requirements of a complex organization.
• Documentation of Engineering Solutions and Designs.
Keys to Success in this Role:
• Keen focus on automation
• Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, persuasively with technology and business partners
• Excellent collaborator and fantastic teammate
• Able to deliver and apply risk-based approach to prioritize work
• Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies, and identify process improvements and efficiencies opportunities
• Ability to adapt to change while continuing to deliver on assigned objectives
• Works under minimal supervision
• Able to provide technical guidance to the team
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as primary goal
• Technical degree
• Cloud and automation training/certificates