Non-IT Project Manager IV - ONSITE - MTC
Location: Washington, DC
- Govern portfolio efforts in a Scaled Agile and Lean environment
- Oversee the creation and review of key metrics and reporting related to Epic outcomes.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure all key Epic data is documented accurately and completely in lean busines cases and that funding and allocation requests have a clear business outcome.
- Ensure LPM governance processes and decisions are applied and documented consistently.
- Manage the monthly Portfolio Sync governance meetings in consultation with epic owners, product managers, and LPM executives
- In partnership with Agile Coaches, provide guidance to presenters on LPM processes and standard documents
- Conduct and coordinate quality reviews of all documents prior to distribution or presentation
- Facilitate PS meetings, running the agenda, conducting votes, and capturing outcomes
- Calculate JIRA-driven portfolio level metrics including flow metrics.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills including demonstrated ability to engage effectively with C-suite level executives, as well as technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills, particularly in a virtual format.
- Polished Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Strong ability to take initiative, work independently, and manage one’s time.
- Experience with elements of the Scaled Agile Framework
- Proven experience managing effective governance in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and/or other agile methodology framework
- Experience in software development environments desired, although direct systems and coding experience is not required
- Project Management or Agile Certification (e.g., PMP, SAFe certifications)
- 8-12 years professional experience
- Housing finance industry experience desired